Ive been looking for different ways to be reminded of which bills are being paid on what day via a calendar of sorts. Since I stopped using Microsoft Money and Mint doesn’t have a calendar I was hard pressed to figure out how to get daily notifications of bills being paid even though 90% of them are on auto pay.
Well the Bill Manager has the answer and I am so happy that Im able to be reminded via email alerts of the different bills that are coming due. I am a bit anal in this area so I will be using this to keep track of our money.
Here’s a visual of the calendar, you just input your information, amounts and dates and then you’re set!
Other nifty features include:
- The program interface is rather intuitive and therefore easy to use
- You can access it from anywhere as long as you have an internet connection. What’s awesome is that it is fully functional on my Iphone, gotta love that!
- Bill Payment reminders sent to you via email
- Personal finance articles that help you learn how to manage your money
- No required use of any personal banking information such as your social security number or bank account information. This is great for the information security conscious individuals
And best of all this is FREE!
Go ahead and check it out when you have a chance: http://www.thebillmanager.com