Thank you for your interest in guest posting here at Girls Just Wanna Have Funds. At this time I have decided to no longer accept guest posts unless you are an established and/or legitimate personal finance blogger. I have made this decision for several reasons. Among them poor grammar, spelling and a weak grasp of the English language. I often spend hours editing guest posts and this isn’t something I want to spend my time doing as I can easily write my own posts in less time.
If you’re a PF blogger, please submit your article via the form above utilizing the guidelines below, however, if you are seeking a link back to your site, the best option is to email me regarding advertising rates.
Article Submission Guidelines
- Topic should be related to personal finance. Email me first to approve the topic.
- It must be your original content, not published anywhere else.
- Feel free to add up to 2 links back to your own web site within the content.
- No affiliate links. No product links
- I reserve full editorial and approval rights, including removing your link(s) and adding my own links to the article.
- Include only images that allow for derivative rights (so I can resize and use them), or that you own outright.
- Please include your introduction. This will be shown at the top of the article and can include 1 link back to your site and 1 link to your RSS feed.
- Please send HTML code. Do not send a word document.
If all these guidelines are satisfactory, please fill out the contact form and highlight Guest Post in the subject and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks!