Smart Women Finish Rich® Seminars are here in DC!
We’ve teamed up with Edelman Financial Services to get the word out about educating smart women about the steps needed to achieve their financial goals!
Bethesda, MD is up next on November 11 2014 and November 12, 2014 at 1pm or 7pm
I had the pleasure of attending the Fairfax, VA event last night. The information presented was very educational without being “salesy”. After chatting with some of the ladies from the Meetup group, they felt the same way I did. I got the sense that Edelman Financial Services takes a personal approach with their clients in helping them develop concrete goals with regards to retirement. They also addressed impediments to retirement as well as ways to overcome them. Being a visual gal myself, the charts made it easy to see where I may be going wrong in my plans for retirement. I walked away thinking “it isn’t as hard as I am making it out to be! This is certainly doable!” That said, I do plan to sit down with them in a few months to discuss my options.
Here’s What You’ll Learn:
- How to put your money where your values are
- How to Figure out where you stand financially
- How to develop a plan for financial security in good times and in bad times
- How to use the power of “The Latte Factor®”
- Why smart women are practicing the Three Basket Approach to personal finance
- Which retirement account you should use now
- The 5 biggest mistakes investors make
- Why women make better investors than men
- How to determine if you need insurance and what type you need
- When you need a will or living trust
- How to raise Smart Kids to Finish Rich
Plus much more!
Get the Tools to Help You Get Started on a Successful Financial Journey!
You’ll receive two copies of the New York Times bestselling book, Smart Women Finish Rich® (one for you and one for a friend!) and a brand new, completely updated for 2014 seminar workbook containing the tools you need to help you plan for your financial security and fund your dreams.
Tuition is $15, but Girls Just Wanna Have Funds readers receive a special code BLOGS1 to waive the cost making it totally FREE! We like $Free.00 over here, don’t we? Yes ma’am!
So what’s your next move? If you’re in the DC Metro area sign up for one of the 2 upcoming seminars. You can also join our DC Meetup group and meet some of our fabulous members who will be in attendance!